Your event will be a relaxing celebration of your life-changing milestone with the team at Camp Liberty Lodge! Whether you’re planning a seated dinner in a serene setting for 250 people or a casual vow renewal with adventurous activities for 50, your vision is possible at Camp Liberty.
Use these steps to guide your event-planning process!
- Schedule a tour of Camp Liberty and confirm your reservation
- Create your guest list
- Set your budget
- Plan activities
- Work with our preferred caterers, Main Event Catering or Hy-Vee on West Kimberly
- Select overnight accommodations (Camp Liberty has lodging!)
- Book entertainment
- Send save the dates
- Create the look for decorations, flowers, and centerpieces
- Plan event logistics like transportation and bar services
- Purchase gifts for people making your special day even more special
- Do a trial run for hair, makeup, and outfit
- Mail invites
- Print materials for ceremony and reception like place cards, signage, and programs
- Confirm with all vendors
- Create day-of plan
- Finalize decorations
- Review RSVPs
- Rehearse ceremony
- Confirm logistics
Now it is time to celebrate! (And don’t forget after the party to clean up and send out those thank yous).
When you book with Camp Liberty Lodge, you have flexibility and freedom to create an event that exceeds all expectations.